Making SENse 2012 Making our museum accessible for families with visual impairment.
Starts: Saturday 28th April 2012
Ends: Saturday 28th April 2012
Making SENse 2012. Making our Museum accessible for families with visual impairment.
What is Making SENse?
The V&A Museum of Childhood is a friendly, inspirational and fun place for all the family and is free for everyone to enjoy. We are inviting families with visually impaired children or parents to help design workshops and learning resources. In the morning, help us plan a self-guided trail or back pack. In the afternoon, join us for arts and crafts and tell us which art activities you think work best! You can join us for all three days, or just one half day session, whatever suits you best.
Saturday 28 April 10.30 - 13.00 and 14.00 - 16.30
Sunday 20 May 10.30 - 13.00 and 14.00 - 16.30
Saturday 16 June 10.30 - 13.00 and 14.00 - 16.30
To book or for more information
Call 0208 983 5205 or email email@example.com.
- The whole family is involved, adults are expected to join in too!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult family member.
- Families will receive a goody bag of art templates to do at home and support information.
- A sandwich lunch is provided for families taking part on full days.
- Some travel costs can be re-imbursed, please ask when booking.
- Car parking can be arranged at the time of booking.
Making SENse is a project supported by the Big Lottery Fund to encourage adults and children to read together.
More information at www.museumofchildhood.org.uk
V&A Museum of Childhood
Cambridge Heath Road
London E2 9PA