South West Resource Centre and Shop
Visit us for advice or to try the wide range of products for blind and partially sighted people in our shop. The shop has a selection of the most commonly used items for sale and a range of catalogues so you can purchase other items by mail order.
You can also visit the RNIB online shop to browse available products before visiting the centres and you can purchase online.
- Big print calendars, diaries and address books, Talking clocks and watches.
- Easy to see watches.
- Big button telephones and mobile phones.
- Desk and floor standing lamps.
- Liquid level indicators (for filling cups and glasses).
- Talking thermometers.
- Talking scales.
- Tactile dominoes.
- Easy to see playing cards.
- Large print Scrabble.
- Coin holders.
- Pill organisers.
- Sok-locks (to keep pairs of socks together in the washing machine).
Monday to Friday: 9.00am–1.00pm
Where to find us
Bristol Resource Centre
10 Stillhouse Lane
Tel: 0117 953 7750
For further information, to check availability or to arrange a demonstration, please contact reception on 0117 953 7750 or the resource centre team on 0117 934 1728.