London and South East Resource Centre and Shop
The resource centre offers an excellent opportunity for blind and partially sighted people to get advice, find information about local services and try out or buy equipment.
About the resource centre
With sight loss it's easy to feel that your choices are limited when it comes to the everyday things that you want or need. With over 1,000 items for sale, our friendly and knowledgeable staff and volunteers are on hand to demonstrate products and offer advice.
Products on display
- Reading aids – Electronic reading devices enlarging print onto a screen. Handheld Magnifiers and Lighting.
- Phones and mobiles – Speaking and Large print Mobile phones.
- Clocks and watches – Talking watches and clocks, easy-to-see watches and tactile watches and clocks.
- Technology – Computer software, keyboards.
- Home and kitchen – Labelling, voice recorders, weighing scales and healthcare items.
- Canes and mobility – White canes, GPS navigation, eyeshields and sunglasses.
- Toys and games – Playing cards, sports balls, shared reading books.
- Audio and large print books – browse and buy from our extensive range.
The resource centre also holds a range of information, literature and catalogues in all formats.
Opening hours and location
Normal opening hours
Saturday opening hours 2013
1 June 9.30am–12.30pm
10 August 9.30am–12.30pm
2 November 9.30am–12.30pm
7 December 9.30am–12.30pm
Closed on weekends and Bank Holidays.
We close at 3.30pm on a Friday before a Bank Holiday.
Resource Centre London
105 Judd Street
Tel: 020 7391 2356
Fax: 020 7388 2034
You can also visit the RNIB online shop to browse available products available or purchase online.